Monday, July 1, 2013

Funny Face

Sometimes we just like to be big ol' goof balls! Here is evidence of one such day. Abby and Brigham thought this was a hilarious thing to do. They kept saying lets do more mom!  By the time I was done my face was sore :) As you can tell we were just laying around having fun. At least the kids look cute.








Emily didnt exactly think it was funny



4 comments:

Karebear said...

What no comments? That was hilarious! Miss you all to pieces. Whenever I look at your blog I feel homesick...maybe I should stop...

Sarah said...

Love this!!!!! Funny faces are the best!

Megan and Keli'i said...

I love these! Uh, hello? I think I have some photos of us like this just a few years' back. Your kids are lucky to have you. :)

Kristina said...

Your faces made me laugh. You are the best mom! what a good reminder to me that it's important to just lie on the floor every once in a while. Kids care WAY more about than then whether or not the kitchen floor is mopped!

Blog Archive