| Attempting to slide down the front yard |
As I sit and write this, its day 3 of the Ice storm. It was fun and pretty the first day and School was cancelled. Day two was rough because roads were bad and we couldn't leave. Day three, shoot me. Seth's out of town, the kids are stir crazy, all we do is eat and its cold. The road in our neighborhood is a solid sheet of ice and I am not brave enough to drag the kids in the car by myself.
I would venture to guess school will be closed tomorrow as well. We are running out of things to do without killing each other. Most places are closed, even church was cancelled. Crazy times. I do enjoy spending time with the kids, don't get me wrong. But I like to go to the park, play in the back yard, ride bikes all of which are out. The crafts come harder to me plus I don't really have the supplies. But I am trying. I don't like my kids to watch tv all day. Granted they have been watching more than normal but its still limited.
We did go out and have a little fun. These pics and videos are from day 1.
| Brrrrrr |
| Take a picture of me mom. |
| Look at how think the ice is on our tree |
| Ice angels |
| Hugs... |
1 comment:
I TOTALLY feel you. We FINALLY got out today! And ice is not snow. Period.
Post a Comment