Sunday, December 8, 2013

Project Christmas

 The day after Thanksgiving we took advantage of the beautiful weather and decorated for Christmas. Abby really wanted to be on the roof. Seth obliged and I had an anxiety attack.  She was having the time of her life. She thought it was the coolest thing she has ever done. She even told her class when asked what they did for thanksgiving. That was what she remembered.

After the outside was done, we worked on the inside. We got the tree up, the manger out and Christmas treats were consumed. It was a fun day. Briggs in no way wanted to take part in being on the roof. Neither did he want to be on Seth's shoulders to string the tree or place the star.  So Emily did the honors :)

The time of her life!


No dad!

My turn?


Cheese




Little miss adorable.
 My camera is dying a slow death resulting in some blurry pictures but, at least I have some :)

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Your camera is dying...again?! I don't feel like you've had that one for very long!

Blog Archive