Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Day 3!

 
Nems on the carousel for the hundredth time
 
Day three started off with a big scare. When we headed to Sea World that day the kids ran out of the room to the elevators which were around a few corners. We were on the top floor. The whole trip they kept fighting over who got to push the buttons. We were straggling waiting for Emily and we told them to wait. They didn't. We got to the elevators with no Abby and Brigham in sight. I yelled down the halls, nothing. There were two elevators so I stayed while Seth got on one and headed down to the main floor to see if they were there. I waited...just in case they didn't get off and were just riding one up and down. Minutes passed, it felt like hours. Just as Seth called me to say they were not downstairs the elevator dinged. Out they came with one of the maids. PHEW! Seriously I was about to go into mega panic mode. I'm not sure exactly what happened, but apparently they got in and got off on one of the floors, the maid found them and Abby told her the 4th floor. THANK HEAVENS.
Way to start the morning, I was in high alert all day.

Abby and Grover
 The weather cooperated much better this day but the crowds were fairly larger. Thus, Seth took Abby and Briggs on some rides while I took Emily on some of the smaller kid rides. Also wandering around were the crew from sesame street! Briggs and Nems wanted nothing to do with them but Abby thought it was the best thing ever that she got to take her Picture with another Abby.

Abby and Abby

On the Abby Ride
 For most of the morning we rode roller coasters, over and over. The kids had a blast!


I think she is having a good time

Nems and I waiting to get on the little ride.

Up we go

Waiting for the shamu express, again.


Carousel again..

On the Abby ride with dad.

Nothing like a group shot with Abby

See Emily screaming? She was so freaked out. My ears are still ringing.
 All day Seth had been teasing the kids to go on bigger rides. Abby was really the only one who was tall enough for most, but not all of them. But they would not do it. Finally he convinced them to do this log ride. It was a little intimidating. I didn't want to take them because I thought they would freak out last minute and not go. So nems and I hung out while they waited in line and rode the ride.
The log ride

Eating some dipping dots while waiting



I was totally shocked but they did it! This is their ride.
There they are...If you look close you can see the back of seth
 We later headed to see Azul, the dolphin show. It was awesome and the kids loved seeing all the acrobatics and synchronized swimming. Put dolphins into that and it was pure magic. Another awe and wonder moment.
A little cotton candy before the show

Yum

The one and only shot of us. *Love*

Don't let his standard camera face fool you. He was having a blast.

 


 Look at all those cute faces loving every minute of what they are seeing.

 
The final dolphin trick...


 

At the penguin made of trash that has washed ashore

 
Then it was time for mom to get wet with the kids. I took briggs and Abby on the Rio Loco which was a white water rapid. It was pretty fun an we didn't really get wet until you go under a waterfall. WE all were Soaked!
Getting on the Rio Loco

Abby ready to have some fun

You cant tell but they are wet from head to toe
 After the river we headed for the last time to see the dolphins and sea lions by about 3 the kids were done and ready to hit the pool. So that's what we did.

Goodbye Otters

So long dolphins


 
She didn't even make it to the car before she passed out.
 
 
WE then spent the evening at the pool. So much fun! When I was little I would beg my dad to throw me just like this. My kids are no different.




1 comment:

andi said...

I'd be in panic mode, too!! Like, worst nightmare come true, sheesh! But looks like the rest of the day made up for it! I love when they have so much fun that they just CRASH.

Blog Archive