Wednesday, September 24, 2014

F.I.V.E.

 
F. Funny
I. Inquisitive
V. Valiant
E. Energetic


This little BIG kid turned 5 on September 11, 2014. I still remember the moment I first met him like it was yesterday. He was such a little handsome baby with thick black hair, chubby cheeks and an adorable face. Want proof ? click HERE  Not much has changed, except the hair. Well and his eyes. They were blue for the longest time and have now transitioned to green.

He had his yearly check up and is doing well growth wise. His hearing and vision were great along with all the other aspects of a well child visit. He weighed 39lbs and fell in the 37% and he was 42.75 inches tall falling in the 46%. He may be small but he is right on target with his growth charts. I have a feeling in the coming years he will jump up in those numbers.

Briggs had a pretty good Birthday this year. He woke up and he and Seth went and got donuts. He had treats at school and some presents in the evening. The Next day grandma and grandpa took him to lunch and bought him some new cowboy apparel per his request. Aunt Christy also contributed so he made out! He loved it. He makes one handsome cowboy.



 A birthday Questioner:
 1.Who is your favorite person in the whole world: Mom
 2. What is your favorite color: Blue
3. What is your favorite T.V. Show: Sheriff Callie
4. What sport do you like best: Baseball
 5. What song do you love: I love to see the Temple
6. What is your favorite cereal: Apple Blasts
7. Who is your best friend: Cooper

8. What do you want to be when you grow up: A police man so I can capture bad guys
9. What is your favorite book: Clifford
10. What are you really good at: Baseball
11.Where do you wish you could go on vacation: Utah to see my Cousins
12. What is your best memory: The Rangers Game
13. What would you buy if you had $1000:  A real horse
14. What vegetable to you hate the most: carrots

15. If you could have one wish what would it be: I wish I had my own horse
16. What is your favorite ice cream: Vanilla
17. Who is your hero: Spiderman
18. What do you like to do best with your friends: Build Legos
19. What is your favorite animal: Bucking Bull
20. What do you hope you get to do before your next birthday: Eat doughnuts.
This is what he wanted to wear on his birthday. I didn't pose him. He did it all on his own. I LOVE THIS PICTURE

Waiting on Grandma and Grandpa. He wasn't happy they were late.
 Then on Saturday Briggs wanted a French toast breakfast party. So that's what we did! We ate, had the bounce house, opened presents and played with cousins. Then later that afternoon we took him to his first rangers game. He made out like a bandit for his birthday and got lots of great gifts. Thank you to everyone who came and for all the gifts!
In his new duds from the grandparents and Aunt Christy.

Opening presents





 
Happy Birthday Big Boy. We love you so much and we are so Happy that you are a part of our family!

No comments:

Blog Archive