Wednesday, January 21, 2015

11 Years

11 Years:
 
 
3 Kids
6 Moves
4 Jobs
8 Vehicles
5 Wards
2 Job loses
5 surgery's
 
And so many more...
 
Early January we celebrated 11 Years of marriage. Seth took the day off work and he and I went and spent some time in the Temple. That's where it all began with our sealing for time and eternity and we were able to preform that work for others. It was a wonderful day filled with the spirit.
 Later that night we went to dinner at Salt grass, he let me roam sam moon without complaint and then we ended with Bahama bucks! It was a nice end to our evening.
 
We have had lots of change in our 11 years. Much joy and some sadness. We have witnessed changes in ourselves and each other and our marriage has done the same. We watch our tiny humans grow and mature and wonder where all the time has gone. Sometimes it feels like yesterday that Seth asked me to marry him, some days it feels like 60 years ago.  Each day is new and different. Each day is an opportunity for our love and our marriage to develop, change, be challenged and to be strengthened.
 
11 years have passed and we have an eternity to figure out what we do not already know. I am thankful for Seth as a Husband and Father. I am thankful for all he does in our family and being our rock. I love you so! Happy 11 years! 
 
 
 

No comments:

Blog Archive