 |
| Coming into the sanctuary |
Brigham's preschool had a music program and then his class party. He was so handsome and did so well. We haven't had any problems or issues with him being willing to be on stage. I am very thankful for this as Abby had such a hard time. Now its not that big of a deal. His class sang songs and then they had a school sing along. It was cute.
Briggs is right in the middle. If you listen you can hear his little voice.
 |
| We happen to choose seats directly behind him. He is so handsome! |
Emily was mostly good sitting on seths lap. She looks half asleep but she really wasn't.
After the program it was party time. All the parents got together and donated money for gifts and what not. The kids were lining up to give the teachers flowers.
 |
| Making a mini pizza |
They made mini pizzas, decorated cookies, played games and just a fun day!
Abigails school does not often have parties but they did do a holiday party. I was able to take nems to grandmas house so I could attend. She was very excited that I came. She just loves it when I visit her school.
 |
| This was hanging outside her classroom |
 |
| coming back from lunch |
The decorated ice cream cones turning them into Christmas trees. It was really cute. They also had hot chocolate and lots of treats.
 |
| Playing a marshmallow throwing game |
See the disappointment? She was not happy that for the book exchange she received a boy book! She tried desperately to negotiate a swap with other kids. I eventually convinced to swap with another kid who got a baby book and told her she could wrap it and give it to Emily. Win, win.
 |
| Hard at work trying to swap |
 |
| The piñata |
 |
| Almost done |
 |
| Selfies |
 |
| Abby and her home room teacher Mrs Orozco |
No comments:
Post a Comment