We spent one Saturday morning putting up the Christmas lights outside. Luckily the weather was really nice. We are pretty simply in the decorating but the kids love having lights on the house. This year we decorated a bush in addition to the roof. That's right be jealous. Abby and Brigham wanted to desperately be on the roof to help. I tried to persuade them otherwise but I am usually the loser in that argument.
| Totally unsafe. |
| Nems was on doggy duty |
| The kids love their daddy! |
Our ward put on a Christmas party this year that was very memorable. It was a Texas Western Christmas. Right up our ally! The excitement was barely containable with these kids; they got dressed early and couldn't wait to go to the petting zoo that was promised. I do have some really cute cowboys/cowgirls.
| Anything more adorable? I think not. |
| This stud. Born ready. |
| She is our sparkly cowgirl. So cute. |
It was really tough trying to get them to all look at the camera. But I take what I can get. Seriously, they were so stinking cute.
We arrived and as promised there was a petting zoo! There were bunnies, chickens, piglets, goats, a mini cow and a lama. Abby said the lamas breath was bad. I would assume that's true. Emily was scared to death and would not go in but Briggs and Abby were all about it.
We then ventured inside to the north pole to have a picture with Santa and his sleigh. Once again, Emily refused to go near and cried and screamed. Brigham was only bribed into standing near Abby close to santa with the promise of candy and treats.
They served chili and had a small program. The table centerpieces and decorations were grand. They really put some hard work into this party!
Chinese fingers traps. Abby freaked out when she couldn't get her fingers out.
| The main decorative piece in the gym. Awesome |
| Finally she was happy. Not the best picture though... |
Eating some grub. The picture on the right is the party favor. Isn't it awesome!!!!
The Santa pictures from the photographer... Over all it was a fun night.
No comments:
Post a Comment