The month of December was definitely filled with lots of sweet treats and creativity. I am pretty sure the kids and I were on a sugar high all month long. At one point Abby asked "How come people keep bringing us treats?" But we loved it all. We have lots of great friends and family. We spent some time at Grandmas one afternoon and decorated cupcakes and played.
Great grandmas wheel chair. The kids are constantly playing with it and or fighting over it. At least this time they were happy.
We had a night where we decorated a gingerbread house as a family. One for the house, one for the mouth....I'm pretty sure that's how the kids did it anyway. I bought a kit this year and it was so much easier than our disaster of last year. Fun times.
Sweetest litte kids.
Brigham's teacher at church gave him some figurines to paint for Christmas. He loved it. He was so sweet and gave one to Abby to paint as well. Sometimes they do love each other!
| Whenever he concentrates the tongue makes an appearance. |
No comments:
Post a Comment