Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Abby can walk


Please disregard my annoying mom baby voice you hear, its embarrassing I know.

2 comments:

April said...

I think your Mom voice is cute....and Abby's kisses are even cuter!!

Charla and Jarom said...

Adorable video, she gives open mouth kisses just like Evan :) I love all of your stories and the pics with the top hat! Your day sounds much like my day, and your day at church sounded EXACTLY like my day at church. Although when my child throws tantrums, he throws things! Just like his daddy :) It's fantastic when he does that during sacrament mtg. or at a restaurant! I have found that the only thing that works for him is change of situation and usually he just is tired and needs a nap or frustrated at not being able to communicate. I will be starting time outs here in a couple of months too. Unfortunately the tantrums just change as children get older, they never go away :) Good Luck!

Blog Archive