Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tag a wag

I was tagged by Code Sloth..
1) LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATER. Indiana Jones with my dad.
2) WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? The book of Mormon
3) FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Monopoly
4) FAVORITE MAGAZINE? Ensign, probably the only one I read
5) FAVORITE SMELLS? The smell of clean, cookies baking and rain
6)FAVORITE SOUNDS? Abby laughing, rain, people who snort when they laugh
7) WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? Stress, stomach cramps, Loneliness, slamming your finger in the door, hopelessness and C-section.
8)WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN U WAKE UP? Not yet
9) FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE? In and out
10) FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? Not so sure it changes all the time.
11) FINISH THIS STATEMENT—"IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I’d…Pay off debt and families debts and then go on a freaking vacation
12) DO YOU DRIVE FAST? Depends if Abby is in the car...
13) DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? Umm how old am I?
14) STORMS–COOL OR SCARY? Cool
15) WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? 1984 Toyota Cressida named Dexter
16) FAVORITE DRINK? water
17) FINISH THIS STATEMENT-IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD… Do a lot of things differently
18) DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI? Broccoli is dis-gust-ing!
19) IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY OTHER COLOR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE? Purple, just kidding, I have no Idea
20) NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS YOU HAVE LIVED IN. Carmichael, farmington, lotus, rescue, trophy club, Keller etc...
21) FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Football, volleyball and lacrosse
22) ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?I don't think I could name just one. She is a great sis and I love her.
23) WHATS UNDER YOUR BED? Moth Balls
24) WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN? Umm what? OK.
25) MORNING PERSON OR NIGHT OWL? Middle of the day
26) OVER EASY OR SUNNY SIDE UP? Over Easy
27) FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX? in my bed
Where's 28?
29) FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Mint Oreo
30) OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU HAVE TAGGED, WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST? ???
I tag.... YOU

1 comment:

Megan and Keli'i said...

Hey Lace! My mom just bought me a ticket home for July 19th through August 3rd. Any chance you'll be there during that time? I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see you and Abby. You're probably not going until later in the month though, huh? Let me know! I just found out yesterday that I'm heading home, so sorry for the late notice!

Blog Archive