If you know me you know how much I love my pets. I hate to even have to put this on here but maybe the outcome will be good. So if you or anyone you know who is trustworthy wants my baby Belle, please let me know.
I am moving a need to find a good home for my dog Belle. She is about 4 years old, spayed, up to date on all shots, weighs between 45-50lbs, house trained and adorable. She is overall a really good dog. She does have a few issues with bad weather and fireworks but they are easily managed. I have a dog house, leash and collar as well as a big bag a food that she comes with. If anyone is interested please let me know and I can give you even more details. It breaks my heart to have to give her away so I need to make sure she will be well taken care of.
Here are some pictures..

1 comment:
Lacey! I'm so sorry you have to give here away. I wish we had a yard to keep her...
Post a Comment