Seth, Abby and I decided to head down to Austin to visit his grandparents. In the 5 1/2 years we have been married we have never been, and we thought it was about time. They live in a little town near Austin and have 6 acres of beautiful scenery. It was nice to visit and just relax. We spent time swinging on the porch hoping for rain, eating out, visiting the park, taking walks, visiting the neighbors horses and peacocks, riding the tractor and much more. The first night we got there Juen and Darrell (Seth's Grandparents) were at the temple so we made ourselves at home and took a tour of their property. Abby will do anything but she hates swings. So we put her on the swing the first night and it was awful. But something happened overnight because that is all she wanted to do the whole time. She is now officially addicted to the swing. Abby loved spending time with her great grandparents, it was nice because she took right to them and was always screaming for one of them to rescue her when she was in trouble or wanted to go outside. Seth and I also enjoyed our time there and hope to do it more often.
2 comments:
LACE! You look SO great! I wish we could see more of you...or any of you, holy freak it's been so long! I am going to post Chad's engagement photo in a few days...it's ADORABLE! Love you!
I didn't even know you were pregnant! I gotta blog more!!!
Post a Comment