I have been starting to feel some things that I have never really experienced before. One being acid indigestion or reflux or both. I wake up in the middle of the night gasping for air ready to vomit. It burns like mad and keeps me up for a little while. The other night it was so bad I wanted to do a tracheotomy on myself in order to not have to breath through my throat. Thus I am now trying to sleep elevated, which makes my back hurt and only decreases the acid in my throat slightly. I am not sure but my body is doing weird things, like the other night when I was up all night due to dry heaving, bathroom breaks and acid in my throat. Thank goodness Abby had stayed the night at Grandmas because I didn't even get into bed until 5am. But unfortunately this has become a common occurrence over the last 4 nights. I'm exhausted. Other than that I am starting to be slower and becoming swollen on a more frequent basis. But overall, I am just glad he is still cooking in the womb.
I did have my 32 week check up today and all is well. Yeah! I did explain the above to him and he thinks I might have some gastro blah blah blah infection. Which the Acid indigestion is making worse and sometimes is made worse by dairy products. Thus I have to abstain from dairy for a few days (which is mostly what I eat) take a few over the counter products, stop taking my pre-natal's and baby aspirin and only drink clear liquids. Even though it will be tough, if I could get a good nights sleep I am ready and rearing to try anything.
Abby laying a big wet one on me. She can be kinda aggressive sometimes so I have to watch out.
I did have my 32 week check up today and all is well. Yeah! I did explain the above to him and he thinks I might have some gastro blah blah blah infection. Which the Acid indigestion is making worse and sometimes is made worse by dairy products. Thus I have to abstain from dairy for a few days (which is mostly what I eat) take a few over the counter products, stop taking my pre-natal's and baby aspirin and only drink clear liquids. Even though it will be tough, if I could get a good nights sleep I am ready and rearing to try anything.
Abby all dressed and ready for another day at church.
5 comments:
The acid reflux/heartburn thing was the worst! The last few weeks I had to chug shots of liquid malox, but in the end nothing worked. It was just miserable. I couldn't sleep at all- she was just so big and so painfully active for the last 2-3 weeks. I am so glad you reminded me about how terrible it was in that last homestretch.... no temptations here.
Good luck!
Wow Mama you look good. I see you are sporting the classic Codee hair do.
Abby's smile is so freaken cute....little monster.
I'm sorry you have to deal with that, it sounds really bad. Hopefully you can get some rest soon. You look so pretty!!!
You are so cute!
I'm so sorry about the acid reflux and all that fun stuff. I only had it with Kathryn and only a little bit. I can't even imagine! I hope you can get some rest soon!
I'm having a flashback! That's so funny that your doctor said no dairy products because for me and my sister in law and a couple other of my friends dairy is what helped. The last 4 weeks of my pregnancy I had a milkshake or ice cream EVERY night a couple hours before bed. It worked wonders. If I didn't have my milkshake I was up with the tums all night. Of course I gained like a gagillion pounds my last few weeks but the heart burn subsided! :) I feel ya girl!!!! You look great!!!
Post a Comment