As I am not a super fan of this particular holiday, we didn't do anything to go "all out" for it. Especially since you can't light fireworks and the fact it doesn't get dark until like 8:30 which is past Abby's bedtime. But we did get together with my Dad and Cindy and had ourselves a 4Th of July feast and enjoyed one
another's company. My Dad and Cindy got Abby a cute little 4Th outfit which she wore with pride and I had got her a dress like 4 months ago to wear to church; Although its almost too small now. Here are a few pics of our weekend.
Saturday:

Abby wanted to see the pictures so bad I wasn't able to get to many from afar.


Abby found some socks and decided they were tights.

Seth thinks Abby looks just like me in the above picture...what do you think?

Abby and my dad (papa) at the feast.
Sunday:
1 comment:
Before you said that Seth thought that pic looked like you, I thought it WAS you! Twins. I love the ones of her smiling. She doesn't look so beastly.
Why did you cut off your tummy? I wanna see it. GIve me more...I like it..muy much
Post a Comment