Monday, July 13, 2009
Time to Sing
The other day Abby and I were singing, more like me singing and Abby acting but I was able to catch a few on video. Celine was not available for recording sorry. Also for some reason when uploaded to blogger its louder than on the camera so check your volume or you might get blasted by me. During the song you can see Abby looking back and saying Daddy, she loves for Seth to watch her.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Why do you think I picked donuts to bribe Evan with! Cause they're the best thing ever!!!! That video is so cute but it wouldn't let me view the second one??? It was saying it is unavailable.
Allan watched it with me and said " oh that so funny"
How did you do your picture collage in your title header?! I can't even figure out how to make 1 picture fit right? (You don't mind doing a little I.T., right?)
Post a Comment