Abby's first pony tail that is. I was so excited when I was able to pull her hair back into a pony. I thought the day would never come. Through out the day pieces eventually fall out, especially after nap time but I thought it was so cute.


This is Abby amid throwing a tantrum. She was not happy of course. But sometimes its funny to us, I think sometimes if I didn't just laugh at theses moments I would just cry, which happens too.
Don't mind my big belly in there, this is Abby calming down.

Here are just a few pics. I discovered my new favorite store. Carters.... I didn't know they actually had stores. Seth I were on a mission to find Abby some new shoes since she needs a new pair every week almost and we were not having luck. But we happened upon Carters and well I didn't just walk out with shoes. I got her a new pair of shoes, a dress, two pairs of Capri's and two new shirts for under $40.00. The outfit she is wearing in the pic was 8 bucks total. I am not sure I will shop anywhere else now.

2 comments:
I too love CARTERS! It's the best store ever. The prices are fantastic.
Carters is my FAVE store! Not only are their prices good and their clothes quality, but they make long torso'd clothes. It's pretty much the only brand of onesies that Evan could wear because his torso was so long. And they have the coolest pajamas!
Post a Comment