Tuesday, September 29, 2009

2 1/2 weeks!

How is it that the time passes so quickly? Maybe it is because my time is not counted in minutes any more, rather its counted in diapers, eating and sleeping. Thus it passes quickly when I am changing, eating and Brigham's sleeping constantly. Briggs had his 2 week check up today and he passed with flying colors. He is such a good baby, he does like to pee and poo on me at least once a day but, I don't mind. He has started to smile some and it just melts a person. I cannot help but hold him whenever I can and I stare at him all the time. I am so blessed to have such a little angel in my life.
His Stats:
-9lbs 11oz (75%) Up over a pound from when he was discharged
-22 1/4 Inches (90-95%) over an inch longer
-37.5 cm head circumference (50%)

4 comments:

Sarah said...

He is so handsome, I'm glad he is a good baby for you!

andi said...

Wow, he's a big kid! Longer than my kid even now (or the last time he was measured!) Such a difference from the first time, right? (The chunky ones don't seem so fragile!) SO GLAD things are going good for you and that he's a good baby!

THE BELLS said...

The first pic of the missionary do is so cute. He is such a good mix between you two. Wish I was there to squeeze him. Him and Dolly are like the same size....crazy.

Juen said...

We can't wait to see him. He looks like a good baby and I am glad things are going well for you. Hopefully you can visit us again when he is older. In the meantime we are planning to come up. We were coming this weekend but due to the flu we changed out mind.

Blog Archive