Here it is 38 weeks, and still no baby :( I was sure hoping. Maybe I will get lucky this week! I am still feeling pretty good, just more sluggish than normal. I am starting to swell regularly and my feet feel like they are going to pop any minute. I have increased pressure below but, it could just be because he is bigger. Nights are long but then again so are the days. Life overall is pretty stressful right now but thankfully Seth has been wonderful and Abby is getting better with her tantrums. Between Seth's school, work, church, finding a new place to live, my sister having sudden surgery, and worrying about having a baby, you would think I would have been in stress induced labor by now.......
My 38 week appointment was disappointing, no changes from last week. But he did say that it was no big deal, because he could still come anytime...which again I am hoping is this week in the day time since my doctor is not on call this week. I described some of the pain I was having and he said it was most likely a contraction which is a good sign, my body is prepping...so here's to hoping :)
6 comments:
I can't believe you are still pregnant!! Come on little guy, right now!
HOLY FREAKEN COW!!!!!!
C'MON BABY!!!!!!!
Looking good mama! Can't wait till your little one arrives :) P.S. Is that show with the duets on tv right now????
Codee's comment had me laughing for like 5 minutes!I could just hear her saying it. umm...sister having surgery? Please fill me in on those scary details. I love your baby and am sure he's going to be extra sweet!
OH, hang in there! I remember those days too well! Seriously, the swelling is the WORST part!
Where are you guys moving? I need a new address. Will you email it to me, Please?
And is sis ok?
Hope you get well soon.
Love ya
j
Post a Comment