Tuesday, September 8, 2009

39 Weeks!

Really? I cannot believe I still haven't given birth! Heck, I have a billion stretch marks and wonder is it possible to get more? Then BAM there's another. I physically feel OK other than recovering from being sick the last 5 days. The Antibiotics the doc gave me seem to have worked but I am still coughing and blowing my nose a lot. I am extremely hot all the time. I sweat bad when I am not pregnant but, man alive, I feel like I am swimming half the time. I sometimes have to go lay on the couch in the middle of the night directly under the fan and A/C Vent. I don't even like my feet to touch because it makes me so hot. Sometimes I just want to go stick my head in the freezer. For those who know me, you know I usually just drink water at room temp. But no longer, I go through 2 ice trays a day!
Today's check up went so so, still no changes. 1cm dilated and 50% effaced. He did say my cervix (at least I think that's what he said) was soft which is a good thing. However, he is concerned because my blood pressure was up a little and there was protein in my "sample" thus he wants me back in two days to keep on eye on me. He wants to make sure its not Preeclampsia setting in again. I suppose if it is then he will want to take action Thursday. But, if things are fine on Thursday its back for another check up on Monday. So lets just hope I go into labor before Thursday to avoid any of that:)

5 comments:

THE BELLS said...

you look perfect, ALL BELLY!
p.s. the pics of ABBY and "Aunt Codee" are cute.

Sarah said...

You make me laugh, but oh I feel so bad for you! I hope he comes, like, right now--or at least in the morning!!! Come on baby!

Charla and Jarom said...

This pregnancy is shaping up so differently from your last one :) Which is a good thing but probably not what you expected! You look great!

andi said...

AUGH, 4 days to go! Do they say what they estimate him to weigh?

Leisha said...

Hey...Congratulations! Can't wait to see pictures of the little man! xoxo

Blog Archive