Friday, September 4, 2009

The Library

*the pics and videos are from my phone so they aren't that great*

I have been feeling bad about not getting Abby out of the house more, really she just goes to the Gym with me and that's about it. A few weeks ago, we got the city Library pamphlet in the mail which said they had a story time for 2 year olds on Fridays. So for the last few weeks we have been and Abby loves it. She is a lot better than I would have expected. She loves to get the stamp on her hand at the end too. Today was the first day she sat by herself on the floor. I just couldn't bring myself to plop down. But, like I said she did great. However there is another little girl in there named Abigail who doesn't sit still so the mom is always saying her name, Abby gets confused sometimes. You can hear the mom in the video below because her daughter kept jumping on the parachute. To bad Abby wont be able to go for a little bit when Brigham is born.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey her grandma whitworth would be more than happy to take her when you get to where you can't or have a brand new baby.

Sarah said...

She's cute! I'm glad she does so well there!!! Looks like a fun story time!

Blog Archive