Monday, December 7, 2009

Mr. Smiles

Brigham is such a good boy. You can pretty much do anything and he will smile. He rarely fusses and is all around wonderful. Even when I am dead tired in the middle of the night I cannot resist squeezing his cheeks and kissing all over him.



This is Briggs, in a rare fussy moment. He has a really bad bobble head since I am also trying to video at the same time. I just like it because I think his noises are so cute.

This is our little smiling man don't you just want to squeeze him?


4 comments:

Megan and Keli'i said...

What a little freakin' cutie.

Amy said...

Wow-I can't believe how much he looks like his sister as he gets older! He is so cute, I'm so glad he is s good baby for you...I think Heavenly Father knows that mommy's need a good baby #2!

Sarah said...

I LOVE this little noises!!!! So cute!!

THE BELLS said...

Such a little man...I want to bite his cheeks

Blog Archive