Briggs has been in dire need of a haircut. I have trimmed here and there, but overall it has ended up like Jim Carey in Dumb and Dumber. Poor buddy. I have been waiting for my sister to visit so she could teach me how. She came (more on her visit later) and it was time for his little wig to come off. I was a bit hesitant to do it. I needed to mentally prepare. But I am glad I went through with it. He is such a little man now. I initially attempted to do it. However I really did not understand what I was supposed to do. I can honestly say I have never seen a boy get a haircut. So when I got started I realized I was out of my league and Seth took over. He cut it just how they cut his hair, the method anyway,and did a really good job. Looks like he is the new hair stylist in the family. Briggsy did awesome, he didn't cry once and he actually seemed to enjoy it. All his darker hair is now blond and he is such a towhead now. Don't you think Briggs looks so grown up ?
The mop wig (before)


He did such a good job!

How do you like my haircut?
What a stud :)
The only time he fussed the whole time, it was over and he didn't want it to be.
2 comments:
Oh, I think it looks GREAT!!! I love it, what a cutie! :)
Hahaha! I remember getting haircuts like that, only ours were one length all the way around. He's much more studly than his uncles were at his age. :)
Post a Comment