While Codee was here we were able to drive up and see my Papa Ken and his wife Frankie. They live in OK but we met them halfway to have dinner in Sherman. It was nice to all be together again, except Cass who had to work. But we had some good food and laughs together. We are not able to get together much with everyones schedule and kids but when we do we always have an entertaining time.
Outside the resturaunt
Papa Ken and Frankie
2 comments:
Did one of you say they live in Durant? Are they members? Have they been there awhile? I've been to Durant a million times and had a great uncle who lived there forever (until he passed away...). Just wondering if there is anyway they could know them. I guess Durant is probably small enough they could if they had been there anyway right?
And if it's not durant, ignore me. :)
It was awesome talking to you yesterday. I miss you. Please come visit me sometime! And your fam is adorable. I love them all. You look amazing, Lace!
Post a Comment