Just a few pics of the kids before church last week. How come they always looks so cute for church and then look like ragamuffins for the rest of the week? Oh I know its because I only have the energy to make them look cute one day of the week...
Same reason I only look cute on Sundays!!! :) No time, no energy, who cares :) Evan wears his D-backs hat everyday so no one has to see his flock of seagulls. I say, Evan go get your spray bottle and comb. He says, um I'll just wear my hat mom!
2 comments:
Same reason I only look cute on Sundays!!! :) No time, no energy, who cares :) Evan wears his D-backs hat everyday so no one has to see his flock of seagulls. I say, Evan go get your spray bottle and comb. He says, um I'll just wear my hat mom!
cute pictures of those kids!!
Post a Comment