*******Warning, if you get grossed out easily do not look at the following pictures******
Abby has a issue with sticking her hand in her pants. We are constantly on her about not doing it, why its gross and everything we can think of for her not to do it. She does it more when she is tired as a comfort thing, but its still gross (she just puts her and down there nothing else thankfully.) I am always making her wash her hands and she cannot figure out why. On occasions she does it when she has done #2 and it ends up on her hand and where ever else she decide to wipe it.
Apparently on this particular day she was trying to get it off her hands and her choice of cleaning method was the wall...thankfully I was at work for this one and Seth took care of it. However I have had my far share of "dry heave" inducing moments.
Just Nasty!
3 comments:
Gross!! and a little funny... for me, not you. :)
gag.
Oh man. No thanks.
Post a Comment