Sunday, June 13, 2010

Going Bonkers

In Texas, once summer really hits, the outdoor activities cease to be. Thankfully they have some indoor play places where you can sit in a fully air conditioned room. I found a place called Going Bonkers and it was awesome, and decently priced too. Essentially it was like a big McDonald's play ground but in a huge warehouse with food, games and arcades. Most of the pics are a wee blurry because the kids were whizzing everywhere but, the lighting in there was not the best for picture taking either. Codee and Briggs, dont mind the finger :)
Jay up high in the play place.

The kids going down the super fast slide. I went down several times and it was FAST!
Me and the Kiddos

A section of the stuff to play in.

Abby just going for a drive.

1 comment:

THE BELLS said...

That pic of me is hideous. If you don't remove it I will be forced to put the pic up of you breast feeding briggy...you know the REALLY cute one!

Blog Archive