Flash Back
Sunday, January 2, 2011
7 Years!
Another anniversary has arrived and I cannot believe it. Its been a crazy ride. Lots of ups and downs, life changes and two kids. But we made it. We are still alive and kicking. Pulling up our boot straps for the eternity to come. Isn't it grand that families are forever, we can love and pester each other for all time. I love you Seth! Thank you for being a wonderful husband and father. You are my rock and you give me so much strength and comfort.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
You do not look like a clown!!! So fun to see those pictures. Isn't in amazing how much we can grow up in 7 years?! Congrats on your anniversary. I hope that you enjoy your day remembering the early days and thinking about what exciting things are yet to come!
Soooo cute! I love it when the old pictures come out. I am so glad that you guys worked so diligently to endure through they crazy times. What a good example!
....A drop dead GORGEOUS circus clown!! Happy Anniversary. Has it really been 7 years? You guys still look like those young bucks in the picture! I remember that wonderful day of yours. And... I think that was the last time I saw Melissa T and Katie S... that was a long time ago.
Congratulations Lace and Seth! Is it possible that you are even more beautiful now than you were back then? You just get more and more beautiful. And you started off pretty damn hot, so wow, Lace. Wow.
I LOVE these pictures. Circus clown? No! Beautiful as always. Way to go, you two!
Post a Comment