Sunday, November 25, 2012

Brigham's Feast

Here come the Turkeys
Brigham's preschool had a feast for thanksgiving last week. It was an all out feast too. They cooked and carved a huge Turkey had some yummy ham, and then it was potluck with all the parents. I made my first ever pumpkin pie for it, and I must say I was impressed with myself :) It was really good eating. The kids came in with little turkey hats and place mats they had made. It was really cute. Except for the part where Brigham went to show me his and Jabbed it right into my eye! I pretty much had tears coming out of that eye the rest of the day. But it was fun and his teachers were great. They even walked around holding Emily for me so I could get Briggs and I some food. Good times...

Snickering

Oops mom did I poke your eye?

Gobble Gobble

The weapon (It was laminated too making it more pointy!)

A quick Pic. Nems, Brggy and I.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Emily looks so much like Gribham in the last picture!

Blog Archive