In late October, the entire Whitworth Clan was in town. So of course a photo shoot was in order. We had one day and it was really cold.... but we made it through. Thanks Reina Legrand for dealing with this lot :)
Of course there were a lot more than what I posted here but I will leave those to the other families to share. I did however save my favorites for our Christmas card so you will have to wait and see...
![]() |
| The Entire Group |
![]() |
| The Brothers |
![]() |
| Siblings |
![]() |
| The brothers with Brother in Law Ger |
![]() |
| Abbs |
![]() |
| One of my favorites of the whole day. The grandparents and grand kids, notice Briggs is the only boy. |
![]() |
| Brigham |
![]() |
| Emily |
![]() |
| I think this is my favorite |
![]() |
| The Chitlins |
![]() |
| Seth and I |
![]() |
| Yep Thats me. Thank you photo shop :) |
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
2.jpg)
blog.jpg)
2.jpg)
2.jpg)
2.jpg)
2.jpg)
2.jpg)
2.jpg)
2.jpg)
2.jpg)
3.jpg)
2.jpg)
1 comment:
These are beautiful pictures! Your kiddos are so cute and so obviously related! Lol
Post a Comment