Saturday, November 17, 2012

Cowboy Up!

Draw!
Brigham had his first preschool Halloween parade last month. He was really excited to wear his costume to school.  He was the most Handsome cowboy I have ever laid my eyes on! We took some pictures before we headed off to school. I think this is the only time he has really enjoyed being in front of a camera.

Love this profile

Got ya

This is the best picture ever!

Handsome

I dressed nems up for the  occasion as well

You can tell she was thrilled
 Then we headed to his school. The parents were encouraged to come and decorate a table in the gym so the kids could "Trick or Treat" around. Some folks went all out! I was so surprised at the extent that some of the parents went to. They must have spent hours! My decoration? IT was Emily...and that was all I was going to do. Halloween isn't something that I really get in to.
I Think this was the best decorated table there was!

She was glad to find something in that pumpkin

Brigham was the first to go around. That table he was at, was the least decorated  table there was (besides mine) and still really cute.

His Load

Sitting with his class mates

Little stud

2 comments:

THE BELLS said...

I wanted to see a picture of the parents good table. That way I could see how bad ofof a mom you really are. Our poor kids, too bad we hate Halloween so much.

andi said...

Haha! I love his spurs- totally cute!

Blog Archive