Sunday, November 11, 2012

Pun Kin Fun

 Pumpkin Patch 2012
This year Seth was able to take a half day from work so we could go to the pumpkin patch together. He was in China last year, thus I was determined to get there this year. The kids enjoyed themselves, barley stopping before they were on to the next attraction.

It was a warm beautiful day, and it was great to spend time with the family. It was also Emily's very first Pumpkin Patch! She was adorable. She loved watching Briggs and Abby run from here to there. This is, and has been a good pumpkin patch, I think however next year we might strive for something new. This one is  starting to get a little old. 

It is fun to compare some of the old pictures though as you can see below

        Abigail this year and Abigail in 2010                                                        

They have Grown so Much!!!!
 Brigham this year and in 2010.
 Now it was Emily's turn, she was a little unsure of what was going on but, she smiled anyway.
Abby and I

 Briggs and Abby this year and in 2010
Strike a pose

Don't you just want to pinch those cheeks?

Abigail and Emily

Look what the witch cooked up

 Our goofy kids
I love brighams face

Emily on a giant pumpkin 

The Kids and I

My little baby doll

Jumping in the giant pumpkin





Surprise

Checking out some pumpkins

 Look at how big this one is!

 Smile!!

 Abby catching some air off the giant hay stack.



No comments:

Blog Archive