Friday, September 12, 2014

Brighams new year, new school

Meet the teacher

This year Brigham changed preschools. I really loved his old one and I was really sad to leave it. However it only taught for 2 days a week. With Brigham turning 5 any minute yet not in kindergarten he needed more. He is bored with me and needs more structure. He goes for 5 hours a day 4 times a week. We met his teachers the week before school started. He was so excited. Once we had to go in and meet the teacher the excitement waned and he was not so nice.
Ready to go in
 The first day came. He did not want to go. He was pretty grumpy that morning. But once he got his new "cool" backpack on with his new "cool" lunchbox with his new "cool" water bottle he was ready. He wanted to take pictures and go!! He even kept asking me to just drop him off. He didn't want me to go in(which I have to go in and sign him in/out every time.) Still he doesn't like it that I go in with him. Mr. independent. I told him next year he can do it for the rest of his life :( Seriously this kid, I love him so much. I am so happy that he is getting big and ready to take on life. He is a handsome little devil.
He was all about the posing

May favorite of them all



He has watched Abby pose a lot

Emily didn't want left out.

Wanting to walk alone

Inside school
 This school is much larger than what we are used to. It has many more classrooms and offers more than the other two that I have experience with. Its a well oiled machine. He is so happy!
Finding his backpack hook

He didn't even say goodbye.

No comments:

Blog Archive