Thursday, September 4, 2014

More Visits.

Grandma Major

During my grandpa Teds funeral I was able to stay with my other grandparents the Majors. They live in AZ as well and it was nice to be able to see them.  We sat and chatted, we ate and shred stories, and of course went through old pictures. That was great.  I don't get to see them very often so it was a short but nice visit.

There were several pictures that I had never seen and lots of stories that I had not heard all of which was very interesting. Here are a few of the gems.
Grandma Major and papa Ken(who passed away in February)

My grandma and her Twin sister. Apparently they HAD to dress the same until they were about 18

Twins from long ago
Grandma and Cort


Grandma and Grandpa Don

Family

Grand daughters.

So cute

Add caption
Chaundra, Lacey, Cassidee, Charla, Codee
We  have some good friends from high school who live in AZ as well. We couldn't pass up the opportunity to have this High School reunion shot. We have known each other a long time! We had dinner and hung out one night while I was there.


No comments:

Blog Archive