Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Parting is such sweet sorrrow.
Well, It didn't take nearly as long as I had anticipated to find a home for my Belle. Which actually was really rough because now she is with someone else. I dropped her off this morning and it was really difficult. Its quite embarrassing to have spent last night sobbing because of my dog but, what can I say I love her and I am attached. I have had her since she was a puppy, which is about 4 1/2 years now and even though she is a complete butt and pain I love her to pieces. I just hope she likes her new home. Apparently they have other dogs so maybe she will make fast friends and forget about us. Although just looking out the window and not seeing her big goofy face is painful. I am not sure I will ever be able to have a dog again after that. So this ones for you Belle, I love ya you big dope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I remember when I left Jackie at her new home, it was so sad too. But the lady called me the next morning to give her back b/ Jackie was too "high energy" for her.
She will be happy with her new doggie friends, I know it's sad, but things will work out!
Ohh, sad! (And she's such a pretty dog!!) So where are you guys moving to?
Post a Comment