Monday, June 29, 2009

The Shower

*My step mom Cindy made this super Cute Diaper Cake.*

This past Saturday my friend Maegan threw me a baby shower. At first I was reluctant because 1. this is my second and 2. I hate being the center of attention. But, I was convinced since, 1. due to circumstances I did not have a shower with Abby and 2. I was having a boy and needed some things. But my fears of being the center of attention really were for naught, since no one really came. I think it must have been a really bad weekend or something. But, at least there was lots of good food, family and a few friends. I got some cute clothes, custom burp cloths, a few blankets and a really cute taggy blanket. Thanks to those who know, for all the hard work that was put into this. I did not get as many pictures as I wanted which is surprising, but here are a few that came out.This is just some of the food, I neglected to get a picture of the whole ensemble.Here I am being a goof but whats new there?Some of the really cute clothes I received. Thanks!This is a really cute "plant" made of onesies and socks that Maegan made.
I have to say I was pretty impressed by this one. My friend Cam, and in a round about way part of the family, made this designer burp cloth. For those who don't know, we are 99.9% sure his name is going to be Brigham Mason Whitworth. Seth wanted him to have the initials BMW (he thought it would be cool and I didn't care) not to mention its the only name we like. I almost don't want to use it, its too cool.

4 comments:

April said...

You have some amazingly talented and creative friends! Looks like you made out well for your little man...

Amy said...

Cute stuff!!! Sorry I wasn't there-I had every intention, but Friday night our A/C went out and I ended up dealing with that all of Saturday. I have something for you though...can I have your address?

Little Lovables said...

You got some great stuff!! How funny about the initials, cute :)

So sorry I couldn't go, I had a weird sudden family drama thing going on and couldn't make it, but I did get you a little gift, I will have to give it to Natalie maybe to pass on to you.

You look adorable by the way, hope you are feeling well :)

Danny Janessa, and Allan said...

Wow your family is creative. I love that diaper cake. so cute.

Blog Archive