Tuesday, July 7, 2009

30 Weeks

30 weeks. The same point where I was admitted to the hospital with Abby. I cannot believe I am already here, and that I am not in the hospital. I have been blessed immensely with this pregnancy so far. Although as I get bigger I am requiring more sleep, which is hard to do with a two year old. But Seth has been really good about taking care of Abby and letting me rest. He's a great dad and of course hubby.

I had a doctors appointment yesterday and all was well. My BP was on track, I passed the glucose test, as well as the urine sample. His heart was reading at 160 beats and overall, I was ecstatic to be walking out of the doctors office without tears streaming down my face. I have gained a good amount of weight, give me a few weeks and I will be comparable to the Goodyear blimp. Pretty much from here on out is new territory and I will be experiencing a different part of pregnancy. Wish me luck.





9 comments:

Maegan said...

Now you get to experience "the HOME STRETCH" girlfriend! You will here a lot of "hang in theres'"! You look great! No swelling, YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Danielle said...

You look so wonderful!!! I am so glad this pregnancy is going so well. The end can be a bit of a struggle for people but I thought it was fine. You're so close - just enjoy it!!! (And please don't find it irritating that I'm telling you to enjoy it - I mean it in the best way possible.)

Good luck with all the changes coming your way - I am so happy for you!!! ♥

Francais Frit said...

Good work mama!

mandy said...

You look awesome. Good luck with the next 10 weeks!

April said...

You really do look awesome! It's exciting to reach the 30 week mark...you're almost there.

Megan and Keli'i said...

So, so good to talk to you yesterday! You look absolutely fabulous! Miss you and LOVE YOU!

Sarah said...

You look so cute!!! Sounds like things are going pretty well--besides that whole nonstop growing thing!

Lori and Brian Faulconer said...

Yeah!!! I'm so glad this one is a little more worry free!

andi said...

YAY! (I will tell you that the next 10 weeks may not be extremely fun, either, though...but at least they will be healthy!) So glad you are doing well!

Blog Archive