Friday, December 25, 2009

The Jonas Brothers

I would not call myself a fan of the Jonas Brothers. Nor could I tell you their individual names or a song that they sing. However I do know who they are and understand that there are many little girls who would be very jealous of me this day.

I've heard that the Jonas Brothers live nearby but really had no idea where. Once while Seth and I were at the movies there was one of them in our movie, but we didn't actually see him. However today (Christmas Eve) I was working at Walgreen's when I heard a gasp from one of the teenage girls I was checking out. She said "oh my gosh did you just see that" and I said "no, what happened" she then replied the "Jonas Brothers are in here". Amidst the crazy day that it was and I tell you it was crazy busy, I kept an eye out to see if it were true. I heard whispers among the customers and then I saw one of them. I asked him if he needed help finding anything to which he replied "no thanks." But it doesn't end there. I was the actual person who checked them out at the register. It was really strange standing there with the two of them (yes I know they were missing one more) and their dad/grandpa(I wasn't sure which). We talked about the white Christmas we were having and misc other things. I just pretended I had no idea who they were which was probably best. When it came time to pay I knew it was them for sure because he pulled out a huge wad of 100 dollar bills. I guess that famous people do actually live in the real world.

So that's my celebrity experience for Christmas Eve. So does that now make us best friends? I think so :)

6 comments:

Lori and Brian Faulconer said...

EEEEEHH! I'm squealing like a little girl! It was probably Nick and Joe you saw... Kevin just got married last week and I suspect that he is still on his honeymoon. I'm really not that big of a fan, but MaryEllen is, and I watch a lot of E! news... so I'm well informed.

Megan and Keli'i said...

Yes! That is awesome. BFF with two of the three Jonas brothers. That's just as cool as Grant's David Archuleta experience. And they're BFF too.

Charla and Jarom said...

Wow, look at you! Very special! I wouldn't have known it was them if they were staring me in the face :)

andi said...

How fun! A brush with celebrity-hood. So, uh, what did they buy?

Kristina said...

I think that's awesome. And yes, of course you're best friends now! and because I'm friends with you, that instantly makes me friends with the Jonas brothers too.

Francais Frit said...

Yeah, I want to know what they buy too. You should tell them next time that you would be happy to run special delivery for them so they don't have to stand in line.

small fee applies, of course.

Blog Archive