Well if we were not best friends before we are now. My friendship with the Jonas Brothers has been solidified because they came in again today. I guess not they, just one of them. It was really weird to have the cover of people magazine right next to me while staring at and talking to the headliner. He was very nice and seemed a bit like "I hate this" when a customer wanted to take his picture but he said it was all good and seemed used to it (I honestly felt bad for him)... maybe next time he and his wife will want to double date.... what are they like 12 ? Too funny.
There are so many things I have yet to post but since I have worked 6 of the last 7 days I have not had the time. But I do have the next three days off so keep an eye out for new posts.
2 comments:
that's sooooo cool!! why do they come there? what do they buy?
Yay! I'll call you tomorrow then!
Post a Comment