Wednesday, January 13, 2010

6 Years

I cannot believe it has been six years since Seth and I were married yet here we are. I had to work most of the day but we did at least get to go on a date thanks to my Dad and Cindy who watched the kiddos. Seth also got me some really pretty flowers and chocolates. I felt bad because I really wasn't expecting anything giving our current situation. Thus I was up stairs changing from my work clothes when a few minutes later Seth comes up and is like ummm.. hello.... and stares right at the flowers and chocolates sitting in a place that no one could miss seeing except for me. I felt really bad but I was very thankful for his thoughtfulness. Here is to next year and the eternity to come :)

Seth will love this blast from the past. This is our engagement photo that went with our wedding invitations.

Blog Archive