Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Catch Up

Even though I wasn't scheduled I ended up working yesterday as well. Thus I wasn't able to accomplish as much as I wanted to. However I just completed downloading several hundred pics from the last few weeks so I have lots of things to share. Now its just a matter of deciding which ones are best and getting them posted.

For inquiring minds, the Jonas Brothers just bought regular things. On Christmas Eve it was just toys, food, and other stuff I cannot remember and the other day it was a few pairs of scissors I think. I wasn't really paying attention to what they were buying. So I hope that satisfies those who were curious.

Life is really busy right now I am working a lot of days but it doesn't necessarily add up to a lot of hours because I get scheduled for 5, 6 or 7 hour shifts which is lame but, I will take what I can get.

Seth and I serve in Primary, last year we taught the 9 year olds and this year we will be teaching the 4 year olds. That's always an adventure.
Abby is getting big and is so funny. We are trying to get her potty trained but we are not being very successful. Brigham is as always a chill little guy. He is so good and we couldn't be more blessed with the kids we have.

So there is a brief update. I am hoping to post Christmas pictures soon. But for now here are a few cute moments from the last few weeks.

4 comments:

April said...

Super cute kids Lacey!

Sarah said...

He is so precious, I love those smiles!

I hope seth can find a good job soon so you can quit and be back home with the little ones! We'll keep praying for you!

THE BELLS said...

His hair is getting so light. he looks like he is wearing a piece compared to Jents' lack of hair

Liza A Martin said...

Oh my gosh, Brigham is so handsome!!! Watch out girls! And Abby looks sweet as usual :) I love the big sister/sleeping brother picture!

Blog Archive