Our little man
As of today Briggs is still sick, however I think he is finally beginning to get better. On Wednesday he was still pretty sick even after the meds and the nebulizer which he had been on for a week, thus I took him to the doctor again. She changed up his meds and added a new one but just to be safe also sent him to get a chest x-ray. That was fun :( But as always he was a little champ and the good news is no pneumonia. Just a little sick dude. I think his chest is healing and now he is just coughing a lot. He has been really grumpy which is unlike him but, who can blame him. I am also pretty sure he is teething as well. The kid just cant catch a break. I can see the teeth and I can feel something, wow is he already teething, time sure goes quickly these days.
All bundled up.
In other news just as I was sitting here typing Briggs rolled over for the first time (back to front and front to back, all in one shot). Yay! However I screamed so loud with excitement I scared him and now he is crying.
1 comment:
Goooooooooo Brigham!!! I just want to eat him up! Glad he is feeling better!
Post a Comment