So as most of you know Abby did not have a single hair cut until she was almost two years old. Thus, its a bit odd to already be cutting Brigham's hair. Yes, he was not even 4 months old when we did cut it. But it was getting long and in his eyes as well as bothering his ears. So I bit the bullet and took the scissors to it myself. Its not the best job in the world but at least he can see now, not to mention its really hard to cut hair on such a bobble head.
4 comments:
Wow, I can't believe he's got that much hair already! We are finally admiring the little bit of hair coming back in on baby boy's bald head! You did a pretty good job!
That hair was out of control!!!!!
We started buzzing Evan's hair at 6 months! What a cutie :) How's Brigham, all better? Evan had croup a couple of weeks ago and we had to do similar stuff. He couldn't breathe and was barking like a seal all night long. Scary stuff!
He's so cute! You did a great job :)
When I cut my boy's hair when they were that young, I did it while they were asleep. I laid them on their sides, cut the side of the hair, then rolled them over and cut the other side and finished up the top. Helps a lot when they have the bobble heads!
Post a Comment