Friday, June 11, 2010

Codee's Visit

Codee and Jensen


My sister Codee came to town with her kids Jamison and Jensen. Thus I have been pretty occupied the last 10 days or so. We were really busy most of the time although we really didn't do much of anything. We spent time together, went to the splash park twice, went to the temple, went to Taste of Asia, hung out with family, had dinner in Sherman with my Papa Ken, talked a lot, played a lot, broke up cousin fights, went to going bonkers, visited old friends and wore ourselves out. It really made me mad at her that she now lives in Utah. However I don't think I will ever get her to move back here. Overall it was fun visiting with her again, who knows the next time we will get to be together. I took so many pictures while she was here I will have to do a few separate posts, here are just a few.
Briggs and Jensen sharingJay and Abby on the sit and spinOur first day togetherAt the Dallas TempleJamison being sillyDanielle, Codee and HudsonAunt Cass and JensenNana and BriggsMy dad and IIn the hot tub..... Papa, Jamison and Abby

1 comment:

Charla and Jarom said...

That looks like so much fun! I told Codee to bring you and Cass back with her so I can see you when I go to Utah next month :) Yes, Evan can swim. He's actually a really good swimmer for a 3 year old. But I've had him in lessons for a while and he grew up with a pool so he's very comfortable in the water. It surprises people when he just jumps in and gets going because he's normally such a cautious child, but not in the water! Which is kind of scary in one way, I really have to keep my eye on him. And to comment on the poop smeared on the wall.....I can't cause I just vomited in my mouth :)

Blog Archive