As Liza said its amazing that ten years can go by and nothing has changed..yet everything has. So true. She has two beautiful kids now and is still the same gal I loved in High school. Dear Liza, it was great to see you again. I hope we can get together again and lets not make it ten years (by then all my hair may be gray.) Thanks for driving to see me. Hopefully next time we can visit longer and you can meet Abby as well. Love ya!
Monday, April 18, 2011
Dear Liza
While in Austin I was able to meet up with a long lost friend from high school. We haven't seen each other in ten years! Somehow we both ended up in Texas and finally were able to catch up.
As Liza said its amazing that ten years can go by and nothing has changed..yet everything has. So true. She has two beautiful kids now and is still the same gal I loved in High school. Dear Liza, it was great to see you again. I hope we can get together again and lets not make it ten years (by then all my hair may be gray.) Thanks for driving to see me. Hopefully next time we can visit longer and you can meet Abby as well. Love ya!


As Liza said its amazing that ten years can go by and nothing has changed..yet everything has. So true. She has two beautiful kids now and is still the same gal I loved in High school. Dear Liza, it was great to see you again. I hope we can get together again and lets not make it ten years (by then all my hair may be gray.) Thanks for driving to see me. Hopefully next time we can visit longer and you can meet Abby as well. Love ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment