Saturday, April 16, 2011
Tractor fun-Austin
This past weekend Seth and I took the kids down to Austin to visit his grandparents. They live in a rural area on some beautiful property. Even though we were only there for a day and a half we had a great visit. We visited in April this year in hopes of catching cooler weather. But, with our luck, we hit the hottest weekend of the year thus far. We had a great time playing on the land, swinging on the porch and just visiting. One of the main past times was riding great grandpas new John Deere. As you can see the kids couldn't get enough.








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So So fun! It was so good to see you today! Sorry I left you and ran March of Dimes. I felt bad, but seriously message me your phone number on facebook and lets get the kids together or do lunch soon. Wish you were in our ward still!
Oh it's gorgeous there. Reminds me of where we grew up.
I miss you, friend. We need to play catch up.
Post a Comment