Saturday, April 2, 2011

Park Adventures

We have been spending a lot of the time at the park these days. The weather has been great and the kids love it there. Summer is approaching fast which means we are likely to be here most every day. Its amazing how much fun they can have at the same place over and over. I love it because its free and I get some sun. Cant lose.

Up the slide, right?
Ready...set...go!
Siblings
Future driver...watch out!
Briggs loves these steps
Abby loves to push anything in the jogger
Brigham has been attempting these steps for quite some time and he finally accomplished his goal! I love the clapping when he gets across. Can you tell he falls at the end by my gasp?

1 comment:

Danielle said...

man, they are getting so big! i love these pictures, they look like they have so much fun together!!!

Blog Archive