Monday, April 4, 2011

Sleepy Heads

My kids are unusual sleepers. Often times I awake with Abby in my bed (several times a night.) Or sometimes Briggs wakes up for no apparent reason and talks late into the night. But, as I have posted before I often find my kids in weird sleeping positions. Here again are three more examples.
Brigham asleep upright in the corner of his crib. Poor exhausted fellow.

The flash woke him up :(
Abby taking over my bed yet again. She sleeps like a frog.

Both legs through the crib. When we moved him he had big red indention's on his legs.

2 comments:

Kristina said...

your kid's quirky sleep positions crack me up everytime you post them!

Danny Janessa, and Allan said...

That is so funny. I am happy you took the pictures (even if the flash woke him up)they are going to love looking at those pictures when they get a little older.

Blog Archive