Thursday, April 7, 2011

Zoof

We were able to go to the Zoof (for those who don't speak Abby that means Zoo) last week. Natalie, my sister in law, and her three kids came as well as Cheri my mother in law. We had and excellent time. It was hot and smelly but still it was fun to watch the kids get so excited. Abby asked to see the lion every ten seconds which was hard to accommodate since it is in the back of the Zoo. However when we did eventually see it, we were able to hear it roar and make some other crazy noises. Abby kept asking me why he was coughing. As Natalie pointed out the lion roared the last time we were there. Abby is going to expect a performance every time she goes now. I think Brigham was more enthralled with the birds who kept trying to eat our lunch then with anything else. It was a challenge with stroller wars going on but it was good times. I got such a kick out of the meerkat it was so human like. Look at the picture close I cannot help but laugh when I see it.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Archive