Monday, September 22, 2014

Potty Training

She loves her big girl undies
 I am seriously so proud of this little girl! I had her wear pull ups for about a week to get used to the potty and the action of pulling her pants up and down. I didn't pressure her. Then the next week we jumped in head first. She has been in big girl undies for almost two weeks with very few accidents! She almost always tells me when she needs to go, usually too much. Its a lot of work, we are probably in the bathroom 20-30 times a day but its so worth it. Both Abby and Briggs trained right at three and she is just over 2 and a half!!! Yay Nems. We are now training to not wet the bed at night, lets hope it goes as smoothly.
Little fashionista

Look at that face. Love her!

Well at least she goes in the toilet. Putting the undies back on is a bit trickier.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

That's amazing!!! Great job!

Blog Archive